Play Android Apk 5.24mb Download

Play Android Apk 5.24mb Download For Android Devices



Description :

Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 console on the Win32 platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.

This project is a way for me to sharpen my skills and a way to gain more experience in the computer programming and software engineering fields.
I use this site to keep a log of my work so I can refer to it at a later time. If I can create something that people will use at the same time, I'll be happy.

The emulator can run a few games, but very awfully in most cases but I'm continuing my work to make it faster and more stable.

How to Install :
1.Download & Install Apk File
2.Move .iso file to SdCard/Play Data Files Directory
3.Open Play App & Select Game to Play.

Name : Play.apk
Size : 5.24mb
Link : Direct Download



NB jika ada link not found, beritahu admin dengan berkomentar

Subscribe dulu yak biar greget..: